Glam Clear Poly Gel is a soft gel, not an acrylic or a hard gel. It’s made out of a mix of gel and acrylic. Poly Gel is a true mix of a hard gel and an acrylic nail system, combining the strength of acrylic with the shine of gel. After curing, there is no crusty layer, and it is much lighter than gel or artificial nails. It’s used for internal nail art as well as natural nail overlays or extensions. Poly Gel is molded with silicone tips to resemble nail extensions without the need of tips or forms. Poly gel is more lightweight, stronger, and easier to work with than other gels. It is trendy, time-saving, and practical. During the curing of Poly Gel nails, there are no heat spikes. It necessitates the use of a UV/LED light source to cure. It can last up to 4 weeks and can be refilled. The gel contains no toxic substances that could cause a reaction on the nails or skin. Poly Gel comes in an 8-gram package. It can accommodate up to 7-10 people. Professionals are advised to use it.
Benefits of GLAM Poly Gel–
- It’s a soft gel.
- It combines the strength of acrylic with the gleam of gel.
- It does not create a crusty coating after curing.
- It’s a lot lighter than gel or fake nails.
- This gel is both time-saving and fashionable.
- It cures without causing heat spikes.
- There are no hazardous substances in it.
How to use-
- Use lint-free wipes to clean your nails.
- Remove extra cuticles with Glam Cuticle Remover, a pusher, and a nipper.
- Use a regular buffer to buff your nails.
- Apply Primer and Glam Dehydrator.
- Apply the Glam Poly gel to the false nail tips.
- Apply it on the natural nail and cure it with a UV/LED lamp.
- Carefully remove the fake tip.
- Using a standard buffer, buff the nails one more.
- Wipe it down using lint-free wipes.
- Use a UV/LED lamp to cure the Glam Top Coat.
- Use 11 IN 1 Nail Care Treatment on the edges of your nails to keep them moist and infection-free.