Acrylic extension nails are made with Glam White powder. Uniquely it’s a powder that’s high-quality, bubble-free, and guaranteed not to yellow. It’s also used to make French nail tips on natural nails, as well as tips for nail extensions and sculpting forms. It gives the nails a whitish appearance. Moreover it aids in the hardening of the nails. It features tiny particle powder that mixes quickly and easily with acrylic liquid and dries quickly, additionally saving time. The powder is not cured with an LED/UV lamp. Furthermore, there are no dangerous chemicals in gel that could cause a reaction on the nails or skin. The weight of the white powder is 25 gms. A minimum of 40 consumers can be served with White Powder. It is highly and certainly recommended for Salon Professionals and Nail Lovers.
Benefits of Glam White powder:-
1. This powder can be used to create a natural or French manicure with simplicity and
2. A single application can last for a long time.
3. When applied, the delicate texture feels wonderful.
4. It takes less time for the polish to dry on your nails.
5. The quantity is sufficient to serve at least 40 consumers.
How to use:-
1. Make sure the nail bed is well prepped by removing any polish and cleaning it with acetone before adding your Glam white powder.
2. This powder can be used on natural nails or nail tips.
3. To prevent lifting after application, brush away the gloss on the nail plate and apply primer and dehydrator to the entire nail bed.
4. Now, take your brush and dip it into the monomer. Then wipe away any surplus liquid so that it collects at the brush’s end. Now, gently press the brush tip into the powder’s surface, gathering enough powder to cover the entire nail.
5. Use the body of the brush to spread and tap the acrylic into the nail, and if needed, dip into monomer during application to promote pliability.
6. Lightly tap to allow for a smooth application; this will also help you save time during filing.
7. Allow for thorough drying of the powder.
8. After the nail has dried, hand file the side walls and use a buffer to smooth off the top. Simply apply a polish top coat over this powder once you’ve finished filing.