Our Ultimate Flawless Glam Gel Polish Collection will bring you together! Set & Go, Mani! The base coat is the foundation for a long-lasting manicure. Glam Gel Polish Base Coat is a must-have for stunning nails. It is used prior to the application of gel polish. Before applying gel polish to the nails, the first and most important step is to apply a base coat. It provides a surface for the nail color to cling to. It helps to keep a layer of protection on the nails against colorful polishes turning them yellow. It also protects the nails from discoloration from the bright and dark coloured gel polishes. It aids in the smoothing and balancing of the nail surface area. It cures with a UV/LED lamp and is simple to apply. There are no dangerous substances in the formula that could cause a reaction on the nails or skin. The Lasting Shine Primer (Base Coat) comes in a 15ml bottle. It can accommodate at least 40 clients. It is suitable for both salon professionals and customers.
Benefits of GLAM Gel Polish – Base Coat: –
- It prolongs the life of the gel polish.
- It acts as a barrier to prevent the gel polish from discoloring.
- It balances and smooths the nail’s surface area.
- It’s simple to use and cures quickly under a UV/LED bulb.
- There are no dangerous chemicals used in this.
How to use –
- Remove your cuticles using Glam Cuticle Remover.
- Using the Glam Cuticle Pusher, gently push back the cuticles.
- Clean the debris from the nail plate with Glam Lint free wipes.
- Use the Glam Duster to clean the nails.
- Apply Primer and Dehydrator.
- Last but not least, apply a Glam Base Coat.