LYN French Extension Nail Tips is made from high-quality material which are used for both extensions and temporary nail extensions. It fits well on natural nails. These tips don’t have any sharp edges hence it doesn’t damage the cuticle area at all. They are easy to apply on natural tips with the help of Nail Glue. They don’t break while buffing because they are neither too thin nor too thick, nor do they add weight to the nails. These are suitable for professional use.
HOW TO USE
1. Select the appropriate nail tip size and shape for your nails.
2. Buff the nail tips and stick them to your fingertips with nail glue.
3. Use a tip cutter to cut the excess nail.
4. Use a buffer to buff the nails.
HOW TO REMOVE
1. Soak a cotton ball or pad with acetone.
2. Keep the cotton ball on the nail tips & wrap aluminium foil around
3. After 10-15 minutes, leave it on, then take off the foil and cotton
ball and then remove the nail tips carefully.
ABS Plastic, Glue-Ethyl Cyanoacrylate, Polymethyl Methacrylate.