Glam Acrylic extension nails are made with crystal clear powder. Uniquely it’s a powder that’s high-quality, bubble-free, and guaranteed not to yellow. It provides the nails a crystal clear appearance. Of course it aids the hardening of the nails. In addition, the unique feature of this powder is that it contains self-leveling capabilities, allowing for effective and quick nail shaping as well as this powder’s small particles blend rapidly and easily with acrylic liquid. The entire procedure is simple and quick to complete. The powder is not cured with an LED/UV lamp. Furthermore, there are no dangerous chemicals in gel that could cause a reaction on the nails or skin. The crystal-clear powder weighs 25 Gms. For a minimum of 40 people, Crystal Clear Powder will be sufficient. It is certainly and highly recommended for Salon Professionals and Nail Lovers.
Benefits of GLAM Crystal Clear Powder :-
1. It provides a natural manicure finish with a transparent crystal clear powder.
2. A single application can last for a long time.
3. When applied, the delicate texture feels wonderful.
4. It takes less time for the polish to dry on your nails.
5. The quantity is sufficient to serve at least 40 consumers.
How to use:-
1. Make sure the nail bed is adequately prepped by removing any polish and cleaning it with acetone before applying your Glam Crystal Clear powder.
2. This powder can be used on natural nails or nail tips.
3. To prevent lifting after application, brush away the gloss on the nail plate and apply primer and dehydrator to the entire nail bed.
4. Now, take your brush and dip it into the monomer. Then wipe away any surplus liquid so that it collects at the brush’s end. Now, gently press the brush tip into the powder’s surface, gathering enough powder to cover the entire nail.
5. Use the body of the brush to spread and tap the acrylic into the nail, and if needed, dip into monomer during application to promote pliability.
6. Tap softly to allow for a smooth application; this will also help you save time during filing.
7. Allow for thorough drying of the powder.
8. After the nail has dried, hand file the side walls and use a buffer to smooth off the top. Simply apply a polish top coat over this powder once you’ve finished filing.