Acrylic extension nails and nail sculptures are made with GLAM Pink Powder Nails. Uniquely it’s a powder that’s high-quality, bubble-free, and guaranteed not to yellow. It’s also utilized to make a pink nail bed for natural nail extensions and French nail extensions. Additionally it can be used with white acrylic powder or white nail extension tips. It gives the nails a reddish tint. Moreover it aid the hardening of the nails. The powder’s small particles dissolve rapidly and easily in acrylic liquid. It also saves time as well as it dries quickly. The powder is not cured with an LED/UV lamp. Furthermore there are no dangerous chemicals in gel that could cause a reaction on the nails or skin. The quantity of Pink powder is 25 Gms. Pink Powder can suffice for a minimum of 40 clients. It is certainly recommended for Salon Professionals and Nail Lovers.
Benefits of GLAM Pink Powder Nails:-
1. Pink powder gives a natural look to the manicure.
2. A single application can last for a long time.
3. When applied, the delicate texture feels wonderful.
4. It takes less time for the polish to dry on your nails.
5. The quantity is sufficient to serve at least 40 consumers.
How to use:-
1. Make sure the nail bed is adequately prepped by removing any polish and washing it with
acetone before adding your Glam Pink powder.
2. This powder can be used on natural nails or nail tips.
3. To prevent lifting after application, brush away the gloss on the nail plate and apply primer and
dehydrator to the entire nail bed.
4. Now, take your brush and dip it into the monomer. Then wipe away any surplus liquid so that it
collects at the brush’s end. Now, gently press the brush tip into the powder's surface, gathering enough
powder to cover the entire nail.
5. Use the body of the brush to spread and tap the acrylic into the nail, and if needed, dip into
monomer during application to promote pliability.
6. Tap softly to allow for a smooth application; this will also help you save time during filing.
7. Allow for thorough drying of the powder.
8. After the nail has dried, hand file the side walls and use a buffer to smooth off the top. Simply
apply a polish top coat over this powder once you’ve finished filing.