Glam Shatter Glass in Build Sticker have teeny tiny pieces of paper glass pieces which can be used in nail art and extensions mainly used for the inbuilt purpose. When the shatter glass catches the light, it creates a really cool holographic effect. It gives the nails an iridescent and shiny look. It is very easy to use and perfect for creating quick and easy nail designs. The application of shatter glass is above the topcoat or use nail glue to stick on the nails and if required seal it with top coat. It supports UV/LED Lamp is required to cure. It is applicable on all kinds of nails and, it looks amazing on all nail lengths. It is suitable for everyone and for every occasion.
Benefits of GLAM Shatter Glass in Build Sticker :-
- It can be used for nail extensions as well as nail art.
- When it catches light, it tends to take a holographic appearance.
- It gives the nails a shining appearance.
- It’s simple to put on with nail glue.
- It supports UV/LED light.
- It is suitable for all types of nails and all lengths of nails.
How to use –
- Use Glam Cuticle Remover and a Cuticle Pusher to remove the cuticles.
- Wipe it down with lint-free wipes.
- Using Glam Buffer, remove the gloss off the nails.
- Apply Glam Dehydrator and Glam Primer.
- Use a UV/LED lamp to cure the Base Coat.
- Apply a thin layer of this polish and cure it with an ultraviolet/LED bulb.
- Reapply the polish and let it cure.
- Use a orange stick to pick up the shatter glass fragments.
- Make required pattern with the orange stick using nail glue.
- Then, apply a top coat and cure it.